So...its been a while

Its been a while since my last post. But considering I have almost none readers it doesnt concern me that much.

Im not a terrific writer, specialy in english, but at least i try. The reason for this post? who knows!

Well the semester at the university its almost done, this week its the most stressing, time and nervs consumer of the semester, but when its over it worth it.

Im really going to try to post more often, even for me to practice my english or to recreate myself or anyone who (can't find a reason) reaches this blog. About what I will write? we'll see. For now what steps my mind after some /.ting is: "Google To World Domination". In my vision of what future may be the OS and the internet will be fused together so everything we will have to care about its what browser to use, because every tool, program, game will be hosted in the internet. So all we will need its a great broadband connection and a good browser/OS to link us to all that.

but who knows !!
Not much to do, but wait or make it happend.

till later.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:34 PM

    Yo termino mi semestre mañana!!! =D más fino!!! a ti q tal t ha ido por fin??? tenemos tiempo sin hablar =o bueno dale nos veremos at the U!!!

    NoeNoe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RabbitMQ first reactions

Start-up

A Product Architect?