Google Plus Follow Button

This post is meant to thank Tony Gines for sharing to the world his design of a Follow Me button for Google+ Great Job!

Having myself following and articles from people like Guy Kawasaki or Kevin Rose I notice how Google+ is not only growing as yet another social network but also as content source of all kinds.

 It is interesting also to notice how some bloggers are realizing how much more easy it is to deliver their rants using Google+. Sometimes it gets a little bit noisy on my stream specially from power users like Bradley Horowitz itself which its not entirely a bad thing.

So far I'm just playing around with all this tools available today and see what they can offer and the possibilities around them.

In the mean time you are welcome to click on the button on the right panel and start following. With the promise of not getting too noisy!

Update 2011-11-28: Since I've noticed that quite few people are arriving here to my blog when looking for this button. I recommend you to go to the creators page where you can download the original image or the PSD file: http://www.tonygines.com/149/google-plus-follow-me-button/

Thanks again Tony!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RabbitMQ first reactions

Start-up

A Product Architect?