Start-up

After quite a few busy weeks I'm finally back to the blog. The reason for such absence was the change to a new job. And meant a more profound change than just switching jobs and let me explain what I mean with this by listing what has changed:
  • From following to leading
  • From guidelines to freeform
  • From legacy to state-of-the-art
  • From the consultancy world to the entrepreneur world
And the last one pretty much sums it up...

I recently left the consultancy world to join a "backed-up" start-up company on a moment where many may think it was a very risky moment to do so. Leaving from a established consultancy company to recently created one doesn't seem like something most people would do on times of financial crisis but to me it was worth the risk by believing that crisis times are those times where opportunities open to those few people who take it. It gives you the opportunity to reinvent yourself and to do something new or something better and to fill that missing spot.

Hopefully I will be having the opportunity to play around with modern technologies to implement our product.
So, yes that means I will be more excited to post new and interesting posts about technology and innovative stuff we will be working on.

P.S: If you are a developer an engineer or a web designer with creative ideas and a will to do something new contact me. We might be interested in offering you a job.

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear that! I wish you all the best in the world and I congratulate you for that challenge!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patri!
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the startup world, is not easy, is not safe .... but you get to do what you really want! ;D congrats dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man!!! If its TOO safe it burns the fun away. And freedom feels awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RabbitMQ first reactions

JQuery development and Chrome local files access